About the Lockin China
Lockin China is China's largest global career development platform for young professionals, we are dedicated to solve employment problems in China for Global young talents by providing them with assistance in career development. As of early 2018, Lockin China has more than 22000 registered companies, providing more than 100,000 jobs opportunities.
Lockin China is looking for a native English speaker with strong writing and marketing skills to work with the Global Supply/Marketing team which develops and executes strategies across an array of partners - including print, web, email, social media, advertising, public relations, and direct marketing channels - to reach the external partners.
As a member of the Global Supply/Marketing team, the individual needs to be a conceptual thinker developing content across all channels and working in a highly collaborative environment. The individual is responsible for writing, developing, and editing a variety of marketing communications, including marketing emails, marketing copy, email content, advertising copy, and other forms of content to market the partner universities, and communicate with key target delegates.
· Conceptualize and develop impactful marketing communications material that will engage defined target audiences in ways consistent with strategies outlined in creative briefs.
· Develop a keen understanding of target audience mindset and motivations in order to develop marketing material including email, blog posts, web pages, and other formats as appropriate.
· Prepare and write copy for online editions of newsletter, including alumni notes and feature articles.
Edit copy, fact check, and proofread content for use in marketing materials, correspondence, blog posts, news releases, and other materials as assigned.
· Native English speaker
· Bachelor degree or above
· Proven ability to develop effective copy for a variety of materials, including email, web and advertising
· Superior copyediting skills and ability to recall edits previously made in order to ensure consistency across publications
· Demonstrated ability to write and edit high-level, thought-leadership material
· Outstanding written communication skills
· Team-oriented, flexible and customer-service oriented manner
· Proven ability to successfully interact with a diverse group of people, in a team-based, collaborative environment
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Experience developing and writing marketing communications material
· Knowledge of current business topics and trends
· Strongly preferred experience in social media, feature writing, and advertising copy
· Chinese speaking skill
Skills testing may be required