· Managing of module scope with special focus for local component development and local supplier management
· Coordination between local development team and process chain ProFI in FIZ, including CoC, module leader and PV-D.
· Responsible representation of chassis development towards process partner and interface partner (e.g. BBA and BMW AG).
· Master or bachelor degree in Mechanical, Automotive, vehicle engineering, Mechatronics
· Ability to assert oneself, Initiative and self-motivation
· Internship or full Experienced in chassis development
· Good in MS Office software (word, excel etc.)
· Language Skills: Fluent Chinese & English, German a plus
· Strong team work and communication skills in a multicultural team