· Managing of all necessary EMC tests & related engineering work.
· Responsible to transfer the China regulatory requirements to all necessary departments and keep them up to date.
· Constant coordination with the process partners in China and Germany.
· Responsible for implementation of all regulatory requirements.
· General testing and analysis of the electric system
· Handling and administration of test results and problem tickets.
· Master or Bachelor degree in engineering, profound knowledge in electro-magnetic compatibility and measurement；
· Technical understanding of cars and vehicle structure.
· Chinese driving license C1, very good driving skills/behavior.
· Language Skills: Fluent English, German a plus