1.Preparing Chinese and English version’s documents; participated in the early stages of the bidding process;
2.Communication with foreign institute (Government, Association and Company), including email and telephone etc.
3. Research global agency and industry information, by information collation and Summary report；
4. Responsible for set up project planning,implement and coordinator;
5. Responsible for oversea project control and follow-up service;
6. Must be able to business trip frequently, oversea country!
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferred on oversea students;
2. Good at written and oral English, preferred oversea background;
3. Document writing skills, including process words, emend and extract information;
4. Work rigorous, meticulous thinking，good sense, working under pressure;
5. To has a good spirit of teamwork, be good at communication with workmates ;
6. To be familiar with corresponding project and procedures.