· Provide the process for a complete E/E integration and validation of the vehicle system functions with the following sub processes planning, implementation, procurement, testing and reporting.
· Generate a consolidated test plan at the beginning of each integration step.
· Monitoring the test progress for each integration step.
· Execution of the planned tests prepare final report.
· E/E error analyzing/solving and creating reports.
· Handling and administration of test results and problem tickets.
· Master or Bachelor degree in Automotive, Mechanical, Electric/Electronic, Mechatronic engineering or Automation technology or Informatics or similar technical education
· Language Skills: Fluent Chinese & English, German a plus
· Project management in the E/E development process.
· Chinese driving license C1, very good driving skills/behavior.